What you’ll need:
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup of our Cranberry & Herb Vinegar
- 4 cups cranberries
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon crushed cardamom pods
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
How to Cook:
1) Cook sugar and water in a heavy saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
2) Bring to a boil, add cranberries, vinegar, spices and herbs.
3) Cook for 10 minutes or until cranberries pop.
4) Remove from heat and cool.
5) Refrigerate, covered until serving time.
6) Serve cold or at room temperature, Garnish with a few fresh rosemary sprigs.
Serves 4 to 6.