This easy to make edible flower and herb spread is a great appetizer or snack! We love cooking with edible flowers and have been doing so for over 20 years.
We also have a new Edible Flowers Savory Salts Blend that is wonderful!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon verbena minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill minced
- 1/4 cup fresh edible flowers minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon Urbanherbal Lemon Dill Savory Salt
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until thoroughly blended.
Lay out a long piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper and roll the cheese.
Spread into a log and refrigerate for a few hours.
Unroll and garnish with fresh whole edible flowers.
Serve with crackers or small toasts.
Note: Here are a few edible flowers to use. Make sure they are organic!
- Chive Blossoms
- Dianthus (Sweet William)
- Marigold African